Creepy 2020

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jul 1 22:07:32 EDT 2009

It all depends what one puts into it. I've reconnected with a staff of
characters from my former workplace and realized that job was one of the
best times (and the worst times too) of my life. I had shot many videos and
photos - which I was saving for my online bio - and used the excellent
gallery and video upload tools at Facebook.   Hey it's Facebook's hard drive
and their bandwidth, why not.  And the group liked it very much and wanted
more. We may have a reunion in a few months.
I didn't
know for what purpose exactly I shot the video, but it all survived
and found a place there ( and not you tube).

The comments that come
back are worth it.  And since most of the 'friends' have some kind of
connection to
one's own reality, the system works pretty well. I haven't seen any hecklers
where I hang out. A lot of attitude but it's friendly so far.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com