Creepy

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Wed Jul 1 14:09:11 EDT 2009

Sheri,

it is using your address book. when i had to get into facebook for
some clients work i registered under a nome de plume of buckaroo
banzai (not sposta do that but i have never been caught by the
facebook cops). unfortunately i screwed up one time in there fiddling
with things and my main email address got listed with the account
instead of my throw away address is has set it up with. i started
getting friends finding me then as they joined even though my real
name is not attached at all with the account...

I have still found facebook of very little use. i have clients who
have followings in the thousands for their causes, but when i ask them
if any of their notices, posting, or other broadcasts to these
followers have resulted in any major reactions, actions, fund raising,
etc, the answer is always a shy 'no'...

the auto searching of address books is not good.

cheers

jeff

On Jul 1, 2009, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com