Inefficient code - Solutions (loopless)

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Jul 1 08:25:18 EDT 2009

Victoras,

very nice.
I went that road too, I did a srcOrReverse and than I wanted to test the
maskdata for non transparency (would reduce the amount of data by 8: not
comparing 2 pictures and then just working on one byte for each pixel. Did
not get the Alpha channel working. Would have been interesting for large
images.

If you are interested: in your 2 images there are 25920 pixels that are
different and it took me 90 milliseconds to find out. Thanks to Bill's
algorithm.
(your stack works on a Mac, I am using one)

regards
Bernd