Button Basher

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 17:30:04 EST 2009

Mark Swindell wrote:

"Nice, useful stack.  I'm not sure why the flat, dark border around
your color images?  Seems they would look better without it, and have
just the 3D gradient."

download again, as have just uploaded a newer version with borderless
gradient buttons.

"Would be nice to be able to set custom color
gradients via the color palette, but I don't know how that would work
from within Rev."

Humpf!  That is a thought!

Maybe, maybe, one could do it by manipulating the INK over an image
overlaying a generic Grey-Scale gradient image ????

However, it's middle of the night here in Bulgaria; so off to bed with
the old Teddy-Bear. Will "have a go" at gradients tomorrow.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.