Redirect strategies for coping with IE7

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sat Jan 31 04:42:27 EST 2009

Oops, meant to include this link:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_rewrite.html

If you want to go down the rewrite path, you'll find the good news /
bad news captured nicely on that page. In short the good news is that
there are about a million options. The bad news, well you can guess
what that is. There's even something in there with a test to see if a
file with a certain name exists, for example. So you could create a
file for each authorized user, set a flag to send back standard
"Forbidden" replies, peek at the query string, and on and on.

Hopefully there is something at just the right level of obscurity in
there for you...