playing multi-sounds

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 01:22:45 EST 2009

Scott,

Was that really the case for 2.4?

I have a vague recollection of a SNDChannel external but don't recall coming
across it in HC 2.4.  But I could be wrong.

I wouldn't mind the goofy syntax for the very reasons you indicate below.
(and, is it really substantially goofier than the non-standard syntax for
TTS and unknown vis-a-vis the always needed lock/unlock cursor and screen
properties?)

Are there any differences in latency between imported and external
referenced sounds?  I would think that there should be (and not in favor of
the player object).

Just curious...

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com