Sometimes I'm baffled.

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Jan 29 14:15:32 EST 2009

Alex,

FYI the repeat with i and the set the vis of param(i) will not get the
handler name since it is actually 0
 From the Docs:
param(0) -- returns the handler name

don't know if this is part of the problem or not.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html