Can anybody HELP !!

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Jan 28 13:27:26 EST 2009

Hi,

I've been looking at the problem reported by Camm and others and I
*think* I have found at least part of the problem. The inability to
save a stack with a password set and the answer dialog enabled.

In my application, I have a "Dummy" Splash Screen Stack (call it
"StartUp.rev") that servers as a place holder (as well as other
things) to build a Standalone from, e.g. when I build a Standalone, I
(at least initially and subsequently if I want to change settings),
open the Standalone settings dialog which causes an array containing
the settings to be written to custom props in StartUp.rev. When I
look at this stack in the Application Browser, I see that there are
now two Sub-Stacks in the StartUp.rev file:

answer dialog
ask dialog

Also in the main stack of "StartUp.rev" I find that I have a group
called "revLibraries", this contains a number of "buttons" that have
code in them, such as "revXMLRPC, revPrintBack, etc.

Is this normal? If not then I think the Standalone builder is somehow
storing these items in the wrong file.

If you add password protection to this, it *might* be the problem
people have been reporting.

Any comments on this greatly appreciated.

All the Best
Dave