to not the visible

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Jan 29 11:58:35 EST 2009

LOL.....

Thanks Richard, Jac, and Mark, it seems that these eyes of mine are
starting to give me trouble.....

Yes it does work one my typo is fixed.

Thank you. Had me going for a while there...

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html