List Magic testimony

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Jan 29 09:04:36 EST 2009

Yes. We are talking with his heirs and work colleagues and hope to
have a resolution soon.

We will of course keep you posted with the result of this. I will see
whether in the meantime I can obtain a copy of the unlocking stack
that works for the trial version on So Smart Software's site.

Regards,

Heather