List Magic testimony

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Jan 29 03:27:54 EST 2009

Hello,
I bought ListMagic too ; Éric send me the unlocker ; but, I don't get
the password for the library.

In his message Éric wrote :
-------
…
"Note that, at the moment, I post regularly new beta versions on my
website to correct mini bugs and implement changes asked by users.
This will end in a few days then ListMagic 1.1. will be officially
released.
…
I like very much ListMagic ; that would be great if someone could (was
permitted to) keep on this nice work and maintain the product; In such
a case, I would be ready to supplement the paiement for a ListMagic
1.1 .

Best regards from Grenoble
André