Import PDFs ?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Jan 28 21:33:22 EST 2009

Tim,

It is that simple if all you want is to use another application to
read the PDF file. This is from the docs and it forces the operating
system's default program for reading PDFs to open the file:

launch document "/myProjects/myRevolutionProject/help.pdf"

But if you want to open the PDF from within RR then I would look at
revBrowser.

Regards,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html