Urgent! - Registering a URL Handler for a RunRev Application

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 27 09:24:39 EST 2009

Hi Dave,

You can test this in the IDE. Just edit (a copy of) Rev's plist file
and make a stack with an AppleEvent handler. The events should be sent
to the mainstack of the current topstack (perhaps even to the current
topstack regardless of whether it is a mainstack).

You might need to update the system profile with

   touch <path to your standalone>

in the terminal, to make it work.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!