Urgent! - Registering a URL Handler for a RunRev Application

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Tue Jan 27 08:58:28 EST 2009

Dave, I may not have fully grasped what you're doing, but is it not a
case of amending the app's plist (adding a "CFBundleURLTypes" element
as described in the link), and then creating a an appleEvent handler
in your app? (see dictionary entry for AppleEvent).

You could amend the Revolution App's pList temporarily to test in the
IDE, I'd have thought...

Best,

Mark