Slider little button in OS X

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Sat Jan 24 17:27:29 EST 2009

Hello Tom,
  Slider with no value but with a little button , cf. :
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/
AppleHIGuidelines/OSXHIGuidelines.pdf
page 299 > small round thumb : 12 pixels and/or Mini round thumb : 10
pixels
In Revolution there is only Regular size round thumb : 15 pixels !
How can I do to have 12 or 10 pixels round thumb ?
René from Paris