stupid question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jan 23 21:22:54 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick response. Friday evening is usually pretty slow,
and real late where you are. I was hoping that I could create a stack
that showed a bunch of different things and allowed browsers to go to
different cards that had different things displayed, choosing to buy
some; you know - the whole shopping experience, but contained within a
Rev stack; and that that stack could somehow be "whooshed off" to a
server someplace from whence shoppers would be able to use it. I know
I could create a stack or even a standalone that did all the things I
want it to do, but then how would buyers get their greedy little hands
on it to use it? It would take too long to download, since stacks of
that sort - with lots of pictures - would be huge, so downloading is
not an option. It really is/was a stupid question, I guess, if you are
able to read my mind to see how simple I want things to be. (enormous
smile!) Looks like I'll have to conform and do it the way everyone
else is doing it.

Thanks once again,

Joe Wilkins