OT: online Mac System 6 Flash?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jan 23 19:44:16 EST 2009

Mattias,

The front-end of the page looks different, but, yes, I think this is what
I was remembering!

And I'm so glad I checked using this other subscription address, as the
original plea was sent out using a gmail account, in which I see neither
my email to the list nor your reply to it!

Thank you so much for this link!

Best regards,

Judy