Legacy project problem

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:48:19 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:21 AM, Mark Swindell <mdswindell at cruzio.com>wrote:

>  Must one remove modern features to build backwards functionality?

I would have thought that would have been a given. I'd have also thought
that Rev would have warned you if you tried to use 3.0 features in a Legacy
format. Don't know, haven't ventured down that path.

Richmond, in your little test stack, if you do something with
'capStyle,fillRule,editMode', all 3.0 features, what happens when you then
try to save in Legacy format, then open in DreamCard?