externals

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Wed Jan 21 18:10:30 EST 2009

"...I mentioned before that even a long lived and pretty well polished
app
like Quickeys has had over the years to develop some very "innovative"
ways to catch certain events. They have a recorder that records
everything you do and makes a macro out of it so intercepting
virtually EVERYTHING a user does and recording it is what they do
best..."

I know this has been brought up before, but I never have seen an
"event recorder" that kept track of as much as Mac System 6's
MacroMaker.  Virtually anything I did was recorded, regardless of the
application.  Does such a beast exist today?

Kurt