Legacy project problem

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 15:22:56 EST 2009

Well, I don't know:

The good automated handout system at runrev.com just let me
have a new 30 day trial of RR 3.0 so I could have a go at duplicating
your problem.

Popped together a fairly goofy stack with one button, one field
and one scrollbar in RR 3.0. Saved it (in RR 3 i.e.new format) first,
and then saved it a 'Legacy' format. By the way, when I tried to
save it in legacy format initially it would not let me; no dice until
after I had saved it in RR 3.0 native first.

Dreamcard 2.6 opened the stack . . . Yes, you guessed it, like
the proverbial dream :)

RunRev 2.0.1 opened it and built an Mac OS 7/8/9 standalone without
turning a hair.

This all took place on a PPC G4 Mac.

Which Operating system are you using???

If you want (????), Mark, you could 'Bung' me your stack and
let me have a go . . .

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.