RUNREV Technical support

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 11:54:36 EST 2009

Camm,

My experience with 3.0 is that they fixed so many bugs that certain
things that used to be OK to do in previous versions now no longer
work. If you fixed the destroystack and still are having problems then
I suspect there is something wrong with your install of Rev 3.0. I had
this problem and until I completely reinstalled Rev 3.0 (not update
but full install) it would not work right. ALSO, I would check your My
Revolution folder for plugins. I had plugins that worked in 2.9 but
not in 3.0 (that is how much they changed in 3.0). Copy all of your
plugins from the plugins folder in myRevolution folder to a new
folder, call it "Old Plugins" then see if on a new launch of 3.0 if
you are having problems.

If after cleaning out your plugins and reinstalling a fresh new
install of 3.0 you still can't get this to work then I would really
consider avoiding the answer dialog completely in order to get your
project done and write your own answer dialog instead. This is not a
fix but a workaround. They are coming out with 4.0 very soon and this
problem might just go away with that.

Also, do you have all of the service packs installed for Windows???
That might help.

Let me know,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html