RUNREV Technical support

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Jan 21 10:13:27 EST 2009

Hi Camm,

I totally agree the lack of support from RunRev has cost many really
good projects. Projects that would have benefitted RunRev and
therefore RunRev developers.

I find the support section of RunRev to be very dogmatic, narrow
minded and lacking a "can-do" attitude. When I started using RunRev I
was very warm spirited and supportive of the RunRev product, however,
the lack of support and general lack of responsibility on the part of
RunRuv over the years has leached this from me. Now I don't promote
RunRev like I used to and instead of trying to think of ways to
justify using RunRev as my priority I now look to other alternatives
first.

In the end if you are contemptuousness breeds contempt.

All the Best
Dave