La communaut é Revolution est en deuil

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Jan 20 18:52:22 EST 2009

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> For now, the funeral was this morning, and we'll keep the family in
> our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time. May peace be
> with them all.

He's been in my thoughts a lot, but I have had trouble finding a way to
express it. I had the good luck to meet Eric in Malta in 2006. It was in
some ways a difficult time in my life, and Eric was kind enough to spend
much time with me, talking about the similarities of our experiences; he
was as generous in this personal capacity as he was in giving others the
benefit of his xtalk knowledge. I feel I knew him much better than the
small amount of time we spent together would explain.

May he rest in peace.
-- Alex.