setProp question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 20 15:09:21 EST 2009

Hi Tom,

If you only want to know _what_ has changed, you can save a copy of
the custom properties set in a global array (or in another custom
properties set and copy it to an array variable when you need it).
When you want to make a comparison, you can copy the customkeys
properties set to an array and compare all the elements of the array.

If you want to know _when_ a custom property changes, you will have to
use a setprop handler for each single property. You can use square
brackets if you do this and thus create a properties set, but not for
the customKeys. If you use a different properties set, it should work.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!