externals

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Jan 20 13:21:39 EST 2009

Yes Randall, but someone still had to invent the steam engine. I was
just pointing out that if you are planning on actually doing this,
you'll have to get your hands dirty in C (or something at that level).
Have you done the research to know if these "system level events" even
exist as you envision them?

Your enthusiasm is appreciated, don't get me wrong -- but, well, is
this something you want to do, or were just hoping someone else would?