Can anybody HELP !!

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Jan 20 08:58:25 EST 2009

Hi,

So, you made a Standalone with no Password set in Standalone settings
that uses the Answer Dialog?  If so, it looks like the culprit is the
answer dialog. Have you tried deleting all RunRev files Manually,
Restarting and re-installing RunRev?

Also if you could just write your own Answer Dialog, depending on how
many times and how complex the calls are to "answer", this may be
easy or very difficult to do.

One thing that I have done in most of my projects is to define a
number of low-level library functions to abstract the these kinds of
dialogs, for example for the simple "answer" dialog I use the
following template:

funciton UtilAnswerDialog theDialogString,theButtonList
local myResult

if kUseRunRevDialogs = true then
answer theDialogString with theButtonList
set the result into myResult
else
--
--  Do your own thing
--

return myResult
end UtilAnswerDialog

This would allow you to use either the inbuilt answer dialogs or roll
your own and switch between the dynamically.

All the Best
Dave