Can anybody HELP !!

camm29 at tesco.net camm29 at tesco.net
Tue Jan 20 08:14:10 EST 2009

Dave , Malte , Mark
Thank you for the replies.

Mark - I will send the stack , its just one answer from clicking a button.

Malte - No .exe is made , its fails at the standalone "checking directories"stage
with an answer stack already in memory error message.Works fine in IDE

Dave - At first this could be the case but I have just wrote a one line answer from button click with no pre-open etc and it still fails.

Again only with Rev 3.0

Best Regards
Steve