Can anybody HELP !!

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Jan 20 07:17:42 EST 2009

On 20 Jan 2009, at 08:38, <camm29 at tesco.net> <camm29 at tesco.net> wrote:

> Sorry , we can all make mistakes , I missed the ANSWER bit !
>
> The problem ONLY happens when ANSWER is used in the script AND a
> password is set in the Standalone settings.
> Everything works fine in IDE
>
> I corrected some minor script errors as suggested which made no
> differrence.
>
> Any script I use with ANSWER and PASSWORD SET in Standalone builds
> 100% in older versions of Rev and always have.
>
> The same scripts ONLY fail to build in REV 3.0 on several different
> Machines
>
> It does happen ! hopefully someone understands Rev enough to find
> the solution.

Have you tried resetting the Standalone Settings and then setting the
password from another stack instead of the standalone settings.

Also do you have a complex preOpenStack or preOpenCard handlers?
Specially ones that send messages to other objects? If so I have
known this to cause problems that are very difficult to track down.
If this is the case in your application, you could try moving the
code to the openStack/openCard handler.

Cheers
Dave