Re: La communaut é Revolution est en deuil

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 04:50:02 EST 2009

Same here.

I always read his posts, not just for the replies, but also to be
reminded of his tutorials 'You will find these...' (for some reason
that's stuck in my head!).

It is never easy to say what could have been said, our sadness is
often greater when we feel that they've left without having known
what they meant to us.
 From the posts here I'm sure his family know this.

Goodbye Eric.

Luis.