Re: La communaut é Revolution est en deuil

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jan 19 12:28:36 EST 2009

I've been fortunate to meet Eric in Malta, he was such a wonderful
guy. I learned much from him and always enjoyed our email exchanges,
when I finally met him, I though he was just one of those guys that
you simply need to meet. I remember we talking about Brazil and
cheese... I am still stunned and somewhat speechless. I've read all
the emails, not believing all this. My thoughts goes with his familly
and friends.

I'll miss him very much...

Farewell Eric, thanks for everything.

andre