How to use Icons/Images in a List?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 19 10:42:37 EST 2009

Hi Dave,

Just make a group of images and set the hScrollbar and vScrollbar of
the group to true. Now you can make the group smaller, set the lockLoc
to true and scroll the list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!