Can anybody HELP !!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 19 05:42:40 EST 2009

Hi Camm,

Have you tried deleting the property cRevStandaloneSettings from your
mainstack? Turn on Revolution UI Elements in Lists in the View menu to
see this property in the property inspector.

Have you set the standalone settings to search for inclusions
manually? If a stack already has a password, you can't search for
inclusions automatically.

Note that you can't set a password in the standalone settings for a
stack that has a password already.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!