externals

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon Jan 19 02:05:10 EST 2009

On Jan 18, 2009, at 10:53 PM, Jiro Harada wrote:

> What dose "OS level system wide file IO event" mean concretely?

Example... user saves a file... at the moment it is saved... I want
notification of this file IO event sent as a message to a rev stack.

Other system level events I would like to subscribe to:

1. file/folder/alias creation, open, edit, delete, save as, etc.
2. application launch, sleep, quit, mimimize, etc.
3. computer launch, shut down, etc.
4. key board strokes (words, and combos.)