Import from rect

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Jan 19 00:46:02 EST 2009

Ken, This looks right. The only other gotcha here is that "the
rect(the rect of gr 1)" is in global coordinates and "the rect(the
rect of gr 1) of card 1" is in local coordinates.

I for one would like to see this laid out as examples on a card.

Thanks,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html