externals

Jiro Harada jiro at ronri-kobo.com
Mon Jan 19 00:30:49 EST 2009

Randall,

Java provides a lot of methods for File IO, which are abstracted and
platform-dependent. My external enables them to be used from within Rev.

Java Swing offers a platform-independent file or directory chooser
dialog. However I have never tested it by using my external. I will
test it and inform you of the result later. I don't think my external
can open dialogs created in Java.

Jiro Harada