Re: La communauté Revolution est en deuil

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 10:23:22 EST 2009

--- Jérôme Rosat <jrosat at mac.com> wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Je viens d'apprendre que Éric Chatonet est décédé
> mercredi. Toutes mes
> pensées vont à son fils et sa famille.
>
> Jérôme

Like many others, this news has left me with a deep
sadness, for we have all lost in Eric an extraordinary
man - intelligent, generous, always helpful and armed
with a wonderful sense of humour.

I fondly remember meeting him in person at the
Revolution Conference in Malta in 2006, exchanging
ideas and experiences, and smoking cigarettes with
him, Malte, and Tariel on the balcony of the hotel.

Please pass on my condoleances to his family. Having
unexpectedly lost my father 4 years ago, I have an
idea of how his son must be feeling right now.

May he rest in peace, with a glass of wine and a
cigarette, enjoying the afterlife to its fullest. He
certainly earned it.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====