Image smaller 26 pixels dissapears

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 17 17:18:51 EST 2009

Hi Beat,

This is a bug, it is being fixed. Perhaps you can create a slightly
larger image and adjust the alphadata to make the top row and left or
right column transparent.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!