Re: La communauté Revolution est en deuil

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Sat Jan 17 16:05:41 EST 2009

Fo those, like myself, who do not speak the French language, here is the
translation to English of the original message from Jérôme:

"I have just learnt that Éric Chatonet died on Wednesday. All my thoughts go
to his son and his family."

And I was going to make contact with him concerning a RunRev application
development.
Even thou I did not know him personally, my sincerest thoughts go to Eric's
family.

Regards,
Mark Stuart