Ideas?

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Sat Jan 17 09:39:40 EST 2009

I find the active cursor distracting when it's inappropriate, as it is
when the app launches and later when the URL is displayed.  I would
focus elsewhere to avoid the cursor, but allow copy/paste in the URL
display.

Very nice app indeed.  Just what I need to help teachers who send
emails about errors and never tell me anything else (like what does
the error dialog say?).

George