Ideas?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:49:01 EST 2009

Hello Bert,

Excellent tool! It even worked on my old
Win98 boxes.

Some suggestions:

- Is there a way to make Screen-Share always
stay on top? Some of my applications hide
the background, which means using Ctrl+Tab
to bring Screen-share back to the front.

- On the webpage that displays the posted
screenshot, include a link to the Screen-Share.com
webpage... attracts potential new users/customers.

- In the Screen-Share field that displays the
download-url, keep a list of all snapshot-urls,
at least the ones in the current session. Perhaps
this could be a pro-version enticement?

- An "erase screenshare-url" button.

Again, congratulations on the idea and the design
of a near-perfect little gem.

Thank you.

--
Nicolas Cueto