Import from rect

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Jan 16 16:14:47 EST 2009

Jac,

I just don't see the difference...

import snapshot from rect (the rect of img "TEST2") of card "Test" of
stack "Tester" -- = LOCAL coordinates

and

import snapshot from rect (the rect of img "TEST2" of card "Gradient
Lab" of stack "LRSGradientText") -- = GLOBAL coordinates

or is it:

the rect someRect of card  = local
and rect someRect  = global

someRect is the same in both cases -- RIGHT

and in the first case start at the topleft of the card even though the
someRect is the same numbers

but the second case says start from the topleft of the screen even
though the someRect is the same numbers

IS THIS RIGHT.....

Thanks

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html