Ideas?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Jan 16 10:34:49 EST 2009

I would like to be able to manage these screen shots online. So if I
took a screen shot of something and wanted to delete it at least I
could do that.

Neat little idea. I love the $1.00 for the Pro version..........

Tom

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html