[1/2 OT] can't see emails i sent to this list

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Jan 14 15:33:59 EST 2009

Perhaps you would prefer using POP3 to access your GMail. You can set
a preference to have gmail keep, archive or delete messages as they
are downloaded to your mail client. If you don't want to share the
same mailboxes are your web-based interface, POP access may be more up
your alley than IMAP.

In short,

* Go to: http://mail.google.com/mail/#settings/fwdandpop ("Settings"
link in top right of GMail)
* Enable POP mail and set to either "archive" or "delete"
* In Mail, setup a new filter which sends all of your Gmail to its own
folder (if you want)

HTH