Rev && appleScript

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 13 16:00:17 EST 2009

Hi Tim,

On a side note, I don't think that you need to put "AppleScript"
between quotes.

To return a value back to Revolution, use the return command :-)

put "set x to 12" & cr & "return x" into myScript
do myScript as AppleScript
put the result into rslt

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!