What is Revdb_commit() for anyway?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 13 11:53:35 EST 2009

Ohhh, so let me see if I get it. I issue a series of update
statements, but the data is not actually in the database yet so
another user querying the database for those records would see what
the data "used to be" until I issue a a revdb_commit()?

I can use that to my advantage I suppose.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM