Rev on Ubuntu

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 23:03:42 EST 2009

Thanks to all who gave me input on using Rev on Ubuntu, I appreciate it.

Richmond, could you elaborate on these two point:

3. Never churn out generic Linux standalones from a version of
   Runtime Revolution working on another platform.
4. Always compile standalones on the target platform.

I've successfully produced Windows standalones from my Mac (though very
few). Has your experience shown that with the various flavors of Linux
that this doesn't work well? Unfortunately I only have Rev Studio for Mac.

Thanks again,

Marty Knapp