unicode in "ask" and "answer"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 12 10:54:11 EST 2009

Hi Sims,

Normally, you shouldn't have to specify a font for unicode, as long as
the default font contains the glyph you want to use. If the default
font doesn't have this glyph, you need to specify the font explicitly.
There are still a few bugs in Revolution that make this a little
problematic and you always need to test to make sure that unicode
works in Revolution.

Regarding HTML, a default font with no font styles and colours should
work without a hassle, but if you are using a special font and styled
text, you will need to test. Font information is usually included with
the htmlText. If you are creating an HTML file for a web site, you may
need to add encoding information in the meta headers.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!