Rev on Ubuntu

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 22:03:05 EST 2009

Well, I've been thinking about tinkering with Linux + Revolution for a
while and recently ran into an old friend who's a big Linux fan. He
recommended that I install Ubuntu (I'm using Parallels on an Intel iMac)
and the K Desktop Environment. I haver successfully installed Ubuntu but
thought I'd ask here about KDE. I want to try some Rev projects on Linux
and  wondered what folks here would recommend. I've been a Mac guys
since the 80s and know absolutely nothing about Linux. Any
recommendations for me?

I also hope to introduce my friend and the local Linux user group to
Revolution.

Thanks for any input,
Marty Knapp