Script Editing Frustration

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jan 11 16:46:04 EST 2009

Yeah, happens for me as well. But this is a minor inconvenience compared to
some of the other problems I'm experiencing with the script editor (endless
loops with error dialogs and 'frozen' app requiring regular force quits). I
really need to tie the causes of these down so I can BZ them.

At least I can confirm the mouseup behaviour for you.

Regards,

Terry...