HC to Rev conversion help needed

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 11 07:20:54 EST 2009

Hi Dale,

I think that you need to post a larger part of the script. You could
always add a check "if there is a field <field name> then... else
breakpoint" and you will exactly see at which point things go awry.
You might see that you are at a different card.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!